I really need a kick in my @$$ to stop putting wedding checks on the back burner! We have met with the priest at our Church and we put it down in the books...so I am OFFICIALLY a July 11, 2009 bride! I can't stop smiling when I think about it all. The wedding will be at 2 P.M. The only thing I was thinking about falling through, was when we finally got to talk to the priest, that my date was going to be taken. Oh well it didn't happen that way, and I'm excited!
Today I went to David's Bridal with one of my BM's. We've been best friends since 1st grade and I sometimes regret not asking her to be my MOH. Instead I asked my 2 sisters, because I thought that is what I was supposed to do. I do love my sisters, but they haven't helped one bit!
I thought I would be the type of bride that was going to let my BM's choose the dress they want. I wasn't (still am not) good at making decisions as big as wedding decisions. I thought I would just tell them the color & length of their dress, but after going to David's Bridal and realizing there are MANY different types of black (fabrics) and different "tea" length dresses....I figured I would let them know the exact dress. This is the dress I chose for them...
I sent them an e-mail letting them know I would like them to try this dress on in mid-November. I'm giving them Until Feb 11th to order their dress. The sales consultant let me know it would be about 6-8 weeks for the dresses to come in after ordering them. This will place the time frame around late march or early april. Which in turn, will allow them about 4 months for alterations. I let them know they are $135 and I have a $20 gift cert. for them to use and any black
shoes would be fine. I am getting them to let me know if they are going to want their hair done. I'm going to ask the lady that is doing my hair to give me a range for up do's and down do's. Hopefully, she will give us a deal if a lot of us want them done.
shoes would be fine. I am getting them to let me know if they are going to want their hair done. I'm going to ask the lady that is doing my hair to give me a range for up do's and down do's. Hopefully, she will give us a deal if a lot of us want them done. These are my wedding shoes that I chose today at DB~~~~~~>>>>
They are SUPER comfortable, and I would have NEVER decided to choose these. The only reason I did is cuz my BM wanted to try on some heels with the dresses she was modeling for our BM dresses. I chose these for her and she raved about how comfortable they were. When I put them on, I was sold!
I have also went ahead and printed out some of my invitations. Here is a pic of them. I also have a spanish version that will go out to FI's family, but I don't have a pic of that yet.

I really need to go through all of my wedding things and organize, and make a list of things I still need and things I have that maybe I can get rid of. There are sooo many things left to do. Until later, tata!

1 comment:
You've been nominated as an uber awesome blogger! Go to my blog and read the last post for info on carrying it on!
Post a Comment