I'll be posting updates on what's been happening pre/post wedding and other occurences in my life. I've been busy, but I haven't been TOO BUSY to blog...I just don't know what happened. Oh yeah, that damn FarmTown on facebook. I should probably cancel it so I can get back to reality for more than 2 hours in the day. I thought insomnia would leave me for good...well until Christmas Eve...but nope-it's been hanging high above my head all week long!
Let's see. We had a FANTASTIC rehearsal dinner. I was really skeptical about having it in my back yard. But, the California family didn't complain TOO much about the heat, and everything turned out great. We had TONS of space so that worked, noone was crammed into one area. We were outside, so we could be as loud as we wanted. My uncles got a kick, and felt really special, because they got to cook the food. It was our every weekend meal-BBQ. But for some reason, everyone LOVED it! lol I actually got to sit down for about 15 minutes and eat. I lost Edgar pretty much most of the night, but he was visiting with family so it was okay. They loved our gifts, and wish I would have handed my camera to someone to take pics. Saying goodbye to Edgar that night was probably the hardest thing I had to do all weekend long. I don't know why it was just so hard, but it was. I got teary eyed when he walked out the door. Not even telling myself that we would be committing our lives to one another in just a matter of hours changed how I felt at that moment....
Here are some pics of the festivities.
A very crooked picture of probably about 1/5 of the people at our rehearsal dinner. By the looks of it, this is a pic of nothing but DH's family members from Cali. I wish I would have thought to take a picture of all the cars in our backyard. WHEW! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment