Okay, so I've definately been a BAD blogger! I was very busy mourning the death of loved ones, getting married(!!), moving into our apartment, getting the "I need Christmas to come, like now!" bug, cooking and loving it, trying(which really failed!!!) to decorate the apartment, welcoming the birth of my newly *and chubby* nephew-Robson, spending time with family on My Mom's b-day and my Sisters 1 year death anniversary, being VERY ill(just a sinus infection, but an oh so painful one at that), and welcoming the holidays with open arms. I think I'm ready to be a blogger again.
Now back to my nephew. He was born October 15, 2009 at 10:45 P.M. Believe me, it was a very thorough delivery. That little boy just didn't want to come out. She, my sister-in-law, was at 9 cms for 7 HRS!!! They finally had to do a c-section and out popped Mr. Oh so cute and chubby Robson. He's such a handsome boy. He looks NOTHING like I would have imagined him to look, and he was 8lbs15oz. I'm so excited to be an aunt of 5 and especially to have 2 nephews now!
Not much new has occured in mine and Edgar's life. We did go and see This Is It this weekend in theatres and it was pretty damn good. We also went to my cousin's house and watched GI Joe and The Proposal, both of which we've never seen before.
Oh yea, I got a promotion at work! I am the principal's secretary, known here as the "Senior Associate". It's an awesome job, a wonderful payraise, and also I actually like to wake up in the mornings! Yes, the new promotion comes with harder tasks and multiple ones at that, but this is just what I have wanted and I caught on pretty quickly.
Okay, back to work I go. Until later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment