Photo {www.SeanPAune.com}
Okay, well today while I was getting dressed ( I got to wear jeans to work today and it's not even a Friday!!! Thank you TAKS!!!) and I realized they felt a teeeeeennnnnny bit looser. Turns out, I got to tighten my belt to the next hole! Now, this may not be something to celebrate to alot of people-but to me, its great!!! I'm excited to finally see some kind of results. I've been working my butt off and continuing with the running program....which is a MAJOR PLUS for me! I might actually enjoy running. Once the weather gets much nicer out, and not dark and gloomy like it is today-I might start running oustide.

4 comments:
hey, progress is progress! and that is definitely better than them being a teeeeny bit smaller, haha.
go you!
Congrats! Awesome!!
Thanks girls!
Thats great! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment