Sunday, September 19, 2010

Finally!

Remember this post?
And then we decided to cancel?  
Well THIS time-it's true!  We're going.  Not only are we going to NYC but we are also going to Boston and New Jersey to stay with K & M!!  Talk about super exciting.  After joining theknot.com and  planning my wedding with these girls and talking everyday for almost 2 years.  Then getting married and moving over to thenest.com and talking to these girls for another 1.5 years-I finally get to meet them.  I call them my nestie besties and in all honesty-I don't know how I would get through some of the things I have, if they had not been there for me to talk too.  We leave October 8th at 6:30 and land in Boston at 3:45.  Not only is it going to be a time difference but it's also going to be a MAJOR weather climate change.  I'm a 100% Texas girl.  We don't have 4 seasons. Our weather changes every 10 minutes.  If you're cold-wait it out-it will change.  Apparently, they actually have something called "Fall".  This has made me dig in my closet/storage for "Fall like" clothes and pray that it's not too cold. lol 
I've been searching through the internet for things to do in NYC for the 1.5 days we are going to be there.  Once again I'm overwhelmed and I already know we are going to need to make another trip up there soon.  Either way-we're going and I can't be even more excited about anything else right now!  We leave in 19 days and I already want to start packing.  

On another note.  I have a dr's appointment next week.  I have to go and do bloodwork on either Monday or Tuesday-depending when I end up making it in.  Looks like I will be starting on fertility meds as soon as my dr gives me the okay.  I'm pretty excited about that as well.  I'll keep you all updated.  I'm trying to be a better blogger. :) 

1 comment:

Kate said...

Welcome back to blogging!!