Want 50 FREE photo cards?? Follow this link and compose a blog about this wonderful giveaway! Think of all the people you were going to send Holiday cards to anyway....you can do it this way. Make Christmas cards here- http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards or Holiday Cards here- http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards You can even skip Christmas and go straight to New Year's Party invitations- http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/new-years-cards.
It's a great way to personalize the cards the way you want it and send out a picture of something fun you did that year, all in 1 step! I plan to use them to send out to my fellow Nestie friends and family members. I have so many ideas running through my head and I can't wait to get started. I did them last year and they came out great! It was a good way to share a wedding picture and wish everyone "Happy Holidays" without sending out multiple items. I can't wait to get started on my new ones this year! :)
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment