Monday, December 15, 2008

Checks, Lists and More

Well, I haven't posted in a while. But I haven't forgotten about it. I haven't been in the mood to do anything wedding after my Sister passed away November 6th. I finally had to basically kick myself in the butt to get motivated because I just hit the 7 month mark!
I got my Dress November 12th! I LOVE it. I started to forget why I picked that dress, and then when I put it back on I fell in love with it. I am still in the process of trying to decide if I want a colored shoe or I should just go with an ivory. I am going to try and stay in my wedding shoes for as long as possible, but I will have some back-ups just in case. Here are my choices:



These are the dresses my girls have picked out for the wedding. This dress is at David's Bridal. It looked cute on ALL my girls and their sizes are between 4-16. They really loved the Cornflower color but too bad I didn't keep that color. Oh well!

Let's see what else is there...I'm trying to make myself a list of things I want to complete within the next month and then the next month and so on. Earlier I made a list of DIY things I wanted completed and then I have to make another list on things I need done for the wedding...like booking things. Hopefully tomorrow I will have that finished. I also just finished my holiday cards and I need to get those in the mail tomorrow.

It's literally freezing outside! BURRRR!!! I hope it ices over tomorrow and they cancel school. I would totally be in heaven.


No comments: