Okay, So today's Christmas Eve and it doesn't feel like it! I wish it was cold outside. Considering it has been cold everyday for the past 2 weeks leading up to Christmas, and then it will begin getting cold again after Christmas. I am super sad to live in Texas where there will be NO white Christmas....ever! But, I couldn't imagine living somewhere else. Texas is my home and I don't see myself ever leaving!
Today Edgar works until 8 and then we will be going to His Aunt's house to celebrate Christmas with his family. It's their tradition to open presents at midnight. I plan on going to Church in the morning since we will be at his Aunt's during midnight mass. We did a name swap for his family so we will be swapping presents. We will also be giving his brothers and his Dad their gift. We already gave his Mom hers last week. I got her a little purse from Coach.
We are really strapped for Cash until I get paid again on the 15th. I think even then.....man! We really need to just settle down and get serious about the wedding saving or else! No, I think we'll be fine. I just need to start seeing the money for me to calm down a bit. I guess that's what happens when you're young! :)
Tomorrow for Christmas we will be doing presents here at my Mom's with my family and then afterwards we will go to Church and then over to my Grandparents house. We will do gift swapping there and then come back home. I can't wait to watch The Christmas Story tonight. They will be having their 24 hr marathon.
I can't wait for 2008 to be over. Yes the end of the year snuck up on me, but really....it has been one of the worst years for me in a VERY long time! I can't wait for 2009. It just seems like there will be so many more things to look forward too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment