Okay, so I NEVER thought I would say I would be one to line my envelopes but I LOVE the way they turned out! I've only done about 25, and I need about 75 more BUT, they are soo cute. Super easy too! I was hanging out on the making it personal board on theknot.com and I ran across a video to explain how to do these. I always thought they were super hard, but instead they were opposite. They are kind of time consuming but I have 6 months to go!!!! so I think I will have plenty of time. Here are the pics. Sorry if they're not very good, I took them with my camera phone because I can't find the usb cord to my camera! Sucks, oh well. Here they are.
Oh and before you freak out that I didn't white out those addresses...they aren't real! :) These are what the front of the invites will look like. I was going to go with Wrap Around Labels, but My Mom didn't look sold on them....so I went with these instead. Edgar actually said they were "very nice!" It made me feel really good because he doesn't really care too much about the little details on the wedding.
No comments:
Post a Comment