Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Augh! Talk about irritating....

Last night I stayed up until about 12:15 watching the beginning of Saw V with Edgar-just knowing school would be cancelled today! I should have known better-as I sit at work on my school computer writing this blog! I was so excited to have heard my phone go off this morning...only to realize it was my 6 AM alarm. I turned on the TV hoping to see a delay in the start time-***** ISD WILL BEGIN AT NORMAL TIME! AUGH----Oh well! Then to top it off I only live like 3-4 miles away from my work but it involves getting on a highway. It took me literally 40 minutes to move 2.5 miles!!!! Come on.....that was very frustrating.
So that's my B&M for the start of the day.

Let's back up a little:

Last night was our 2/4 marriage classes at the Diocese of Austin. Last night went better than last week. We enjoyed it. Also, yesterday we went to work out at the gym, which was fun. I'm not sore today like I thought I would be. We only stayed for like 40 minutes because we had to leave to our classes-but it was better than nothing. After our classes we went to Wal-Mart to get some groceries. I found ALOT of good things(it didn't help that I was hungry) and I plan to start eating a little healthier....aka less eating out. :) We also scoped out the TV's and the wall mount to put our new and UNpurchased TV when we get our new and UNleased Apartment! :) Ohhhh the dreams we wish to accomplish. Just as long as we stay on track with the bills, we should be able to move out soon. I was thinking and I kind of don't want to move out because then (yes this may sound bridezillaish of me) 1. I would purchase everything we registered for to be able to actually live comfortably in the apartment or 2. we would have to live in an empty apartment and hope that when the showers come around people actually get what we asked for on our registry.

Today I stay until 4:20 for after school tutoring. Then Edgar and I will go to the gym and work out for at least an hour. We will wait for his parents to get off work so we can go meet with the caterer lady....you know the one we couldn't get ahold of 2 weeks ago....yea her. She also is going to tell us how much it would be to add in a photography/videography package. As much as I want a videographer.....we'll see if I like the "package" deal she will be giving us. I'll update on that either tonight or tomorrow.

I guess I better get ready to go and pick up my students.

No comments: