Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The only one...

Okay so as I sit here bored waiting for the kids to get out of recess I tend to look through all my blogster friends. I believe I am the ONLY person that didn't blog about yesterdays events. Which leads me to my next statement!
  • WHY THE HELL NOT?!?!?!

Okay-Granted yesterday I did have somewhat of a busy day. I took Edgar to work-so I could pick him up after work because he didn't want to drive himself to our lovely marriage class (To be talked about later). I then came to work-late! I did my lovely morning cafeteria duty and then went outside in the freezing wind to do my parking lot/cross walk duty. Went about my school day as normal as possible. Watched the TV like a hawk. Had my 2nd graders watch it. They were sooo attentive and quiet it was amazing! A teachers every wish. It was just awesome. Just watching President Obama walk out for the first time really touched me. I began to get teary eyed and it was just a remarkable feeling. My kids cheered- as did the whole school! America will see great things with this wonderful Man, now if I only I can convince my 18 yr old nephew of it! :)

I went home and had a huge headache but was still glued to the TV and internet for all types of articles and pictures. I managed to fall asleep for about 30 minutes and woke up to pick Edgar up from work. We then grabbed a bite from Jack in the Box and proceeded to our lovely marriage class! That was just.....no words can explain it. There were plenty of couples, but I couldn't really get into anything. Although, our 1 challenge was to pray with each other. I think it's a lovely idea. Now, how do I get Edgar into thinking so. Which means, we have 1 class down 3 more to go. Edgar was laughing at me because the minute I sat down I began scanning the room....and I said "I wonder how many girls are in here that are on the knot!?!" He looked at me like he couldn't believe the words that came out of my mouth. Ahhh....men!

We went home and I cut out our sponsor letters, put them in envelopes and filled out the front of the envelope. Now they're on my "office" desk. I call it my office-but really it's just the corner where my computer and all things wedding are located! They are nicely stacked ready to be handed out. Edgar got ahold of his Cousin in California yesterday which is a nice plus for him because I Didn't have to hound him to do so! His cousin is generous enough to send us $250 for our wedding!!! It's going straight to the hall.

I have still yet made my decision about the photographer. To videographer or not to videographer is the question....... Egh----time will tell I suppose.

No comments: