She was absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. We walked in and wasn't expecting a young fun outgoing lady sitting there. She had to have been about my age or maybe a little older. We talked about the package that she has to offer. That in itself sold me. She offers SO much for so little that it was just absolutely perfect. I am a bride on a budget, but I really wanted nice, awesome pics to show our special day. I was beginning to get nervous because it felt like we were NEVER going to find someone we liked.....much less afford. I stumbled across her website on Craig's List and immediately sent an e-mail. This was back in like uhmm...July or August. She wasn't one to say...."Oh you're getting married in July....like a year away July?" I didn't really set up an appointment with her, and really forgot about her. I was going through my e-mail inbox and came across her message again. I contacted her and it was probably the best wedding decision EVER! This is what she has to offer:
- 8 HRS of Wedding Day Coverage
- 1 HR Engagement Session
- 1 HR Bridal or Budoir Session
- 1 Photobook 13x11 Hardcover
- 2 Parent Photobooks 8x10 softcover
- 4 Wedding Party Photo Books 7x7 softcover
- Basic Photo Editing
- Photo DVD with Copyright Release
- Online Hosting
I LOVE everything she showed me and those little wedding party books were cute! They looked so professional and a nice little present for whoever we choose. The best thing she told us was that she would probably take around 2,000 pics and we get every single one of them on the dvd! I'm excited to just spend hours scanning through them. :)
I also got an e-mail from the Cake Lady that we wanted to go with but never sent our deposit in on time. She said as long as we get the deposit in by January 15th she will still keep the old prices. I also wanted to just drop the Grooms cake and just get our regular wedding cake and she said that was fine as well. We're still deciding if we want the Groom's cake or if We want Amy's ice cream. I think the ice cream would be a cute Austin-y touch. We'll see.
Edgar actually did some checks as well-which surprised the crap out of me! He called his Aunt and asked her about our wedding rings that they are paying for. He also called his other Aunt and Cousin that are paying for our cake, and they said they would let us know when they would be able to send the money so we can pay for the cake. Then, he called his Aunt and Uncle that are going to be our witnesses at the church and are paying for the Church and they will be sending that money our way. It's excited to see everything beginnning to come together!
No comments:
Post a Comment