Man, I have this headache that just won't go away! Why me? Why, why, why! I just know it's allergies, and the weatherman confirmed it when I heard him say "Cedar is the highest it's been in Austin in quite sometime!" Augh-and it doesn't help with you have barking dogs and loud TV's.
Today was pretty uneventful. I just worked and came home at 5:30. Edgar went to go play Basketball, which left me to be able to take a nap without him complaining. I've been knotting/searching/myspacing & facebooking all day! lol Call me lame but it's just one of those days.
Thank goodness tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!!!! I actually get off at 2:45. If only I can make it to work on time tomorrow! My ass better wake up at 5:50 when my alarm goes off, rather than 6:30.....knowing I'm supposed to be at work at 6:45. :) Good thing the principals aren't really strict and I only live about 7 minutes away from work.
I don't know exactly what's on my "TO-DO" list for this weekend. I will probably make more pomander balls for the Church because I still have 11 more. I will make 1 full invitation and go get it weighed at the post office. I think I need to fold my programs and attach the front design. Possibly start making the inside layout of the program. Who knows...I'm just talking out of my ass right now! lol I'm delirious. (SP?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMGosh girl, the headaches are the worst! I've discovered that Bayer Back & Body & a few glasses of water work wonders for me when I can't nap the sinus headache away. You sound like you are going to be so wedding productive this weekend. I should be to but I probably won't be. haha. Oh, question, how are you making your pomanders? I'm debating on making a few to put on the church pews as 'reserved' signs. =)
Post a Comment