The apartments are brand new and I am really looking forward to them having a brand new unit by the time Edgar and I are ready to move out. Before we move out I'm making sure any big things...well the 2 big things we're paying for....are paid. We are just paying for the hall and photographer. According to our list....we will pay for it by March 15th (or when I get paid in March). I'm making sure I'm writing down things we need to pay on certain days, so when that day comes I have no excuse but to pay them. We'll see how good it works.
After the apartment searching we decided we were hungry. We went to eat at:
Does it matter that we looked like creepsters around all these little kids and us enjoying our nice pizza! We <3>
I'm getting excited just thinking about finally moving out on our own. It will be REALLY nice to get an apartment noone has ever lived in and make it our own. We will probably go with a 1 bedroom for now and either move up to a 2 bedroom or just end up getting a house after a year. I think an apartment is the best way to start instead of just jumping into being a homeowner(Even though it sounds nice!). I want ALL new furniture...which shouldn't be too bad considering the only things we really own are 2 beds, our TV, computer, printers, and uhh....I think that's it. :) Oh well!
1 comment:
Home ownership is awesome! =) I never got to live an a brand new apartment complex, though I wish I had. Ryan and I ended up getting a 2 bedroom apartment before we got the house so we could have extra space for the times that we didn't wanna act like grownups and talk...haha =)
Post a Comment