Okay, well I'm a little late on this entry because I've actually been busy for once!
Wednesday we went and had our tasting with a potential caterer. It went awesome! We found this lady at a flea market here, a place called the Crockett Center. Originally I found her because I was looking for a photographer and she had a photographer/videographer package. Then when we started talking to her she said her husband did catering. Anyway-we went and he had us a dish waiting. We were surprised because we thought we were just going to meet them and talk prices....and try to work out a deal. :) So we looked at their menu-like 11 different types of dishes they do. We picked (and luckily it was what he had made us!) a chicken breast stuffed with mozzarella cheese and ham covered in alfredo sauce, vegetables, fettuchini(SP?) alfredo, a roll, salad, and it came with a fruit bar. The fruit bar comes with, grapes, pinepples, cantoloupe, strawberries, kiwis, and a chocolate fountain. Also, the provide fruit punch (in a fountain also) with the plates for the fruit bar and the cups. They also are providing us utensils for dinner and plates for the food. We opted to rent out 4 servers to pass out food and pick up the eaten plates. Anyway, all of that food before for only $8.50 PER PERSON!!!!! It's amazing. All of my Austin knotties/bloggers-----if you're interested I will give you the contact info. The food was DELICIOUS. I will post a pic later, I'm at work and the picture is on my home computer.
Tonight no big plans. Just working out and trying to find Edgar's Keys!!!! The only key we have to the honda is on there, so the honda is not driveable right now! I know-that's what we get for not having an extra key but it's my mom's old car and my brother had/has the extra set and he can't find them right now. Which means he will NEVER find them. Also, the key to the Charger is on there. Now that one I'm kind of upset about because the dealership told us it would be like over $200 to replace that key! Sooo....unless I want to fork out over $200 for a new key to the Charger, I'm going to rip my room apart.
Tomorrow is Saturday School tutoring. So, work from 7:45-around 12:30. Afterwards I'm going home to work out and then my SIL is supposed to come over. I haven't decided what I wanted to work on for the wedding....but hopefully I decide by tonight so I can make sure I have everything we need.
I'm sleepy...I need 2:45 to come fast!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment