Friday, January 16, 2009

WAHOO! Award time!

Jillers, queen of DIY and author of Confessions of an Enginerd , passed the Honest Scrap Award my way. I was/am SUPER excited! :)


The rules:
1. Chose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2. Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave them a comment informing them they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3. List at least 10 honest things about yourself

10 Honest Things...

  1. I'm 23, but sometimes think and feel I'm living a dream and I'll soon wake up and be 16 again. I'm having a hard time realizing I'm "grown" up! :)
  2. This may sound gross, but I'm not a "girly-girl" so it's not gross to me. BUT, ever since I can remember after I use the restroom I will spit in the toilet and make a wish. Most of the time my wish comes true...which makes me keep the tradition going. Talk about a "fun" wishing well!
  3. If I had only $20 to my name I would more than likely spend it eating out somewhere because it is much faster than cooking at home. That and I don't really know how to cook!
  4. I'm pretty much fed up with this whole hispanic/spanish tradition about how the Woman does everything for the man! Edgar's Mom is this way and it drives me nuts. Literally, Edgar WILL get up and serve his food sometimes, I will not wait on him hand and foot! (ahhh, I feel much better!)
  5. Hmmm, what does this tell you about me if it's taking me soooo long to write 10 things about myself. Am I not an honest person?
  6. I stumbled across theknot.com by accident and ever since then....I've been addicted. I often find myself at the computer for hours at a time. Why?!?! Cause of course I have to see what everyone is planning for THEIR wedding...thousands of miles away from mine. Duh!
  7. My family is my life. My 18 yr old nephew is my life. He's my bestfriend and we've done everything together our whole life. I've told Edgar many times if I had to choose between him and Michael, I would choose Michael. I love that kid to death!
  8. I tell everyone I want 9 kids just to see their reaction. In all actuality I don't even know how great of a Mother I would be. Hell-I don't even know if I can really even have kids. I guess time will tell.
  9. If I do have kids, I totally want our first kid to be a girl! The reason is because Edgar's Mother would spoil her (because Edgar is the oldest of 3 boys) and I probably wouldn't have to buy anything. This could be both bad and good.....but I think I wouldn't complain.
  10. I L-O-V-E massages and anything that comes with it. If I could have someone rub on me all day, I would. I loved when the kid behind me would "draw" on my back and have me guess what they were drawing or writing. I would say "umm, I don't know...do it again!"

I'm passing this award onto.....

And anyone else who hasn't gotten to do it! :) Have fun.

No comments: