My early birthday present. Instead of going to the beach for the weekend, I somehow was talked into buying this AWESOME birthday gift....which Edgar seems to be loving watching sports on. :)
Carlos Mencia at the Rodeo. I have a better pic of him but it's on another camera. Hopefully I get it soon. He was HILARIOUS!!!
Okay, back to business. We started stuffing our invitations! OMG....is this really happening? We are almost at our 100 day mark, which is a big accomplishment coming from like 500+. Edgar's family from California have been calling to let us know they purchased their tickets, and I seem to be happier than him about that! It's just a BIG reality check to think that it's really about to be LESS than 3 months(which means my ticker will say 2 months and some weeks!) and time is just going faster and faster. I still have SOOOO much to do and I really need to dedicate my weekends to doing some of it.
On a MUCH different note. Today could have been my Dad's 54th birthday. It's crazy to think that it's almost 6 years (april 13th) since is passing. I realize life must go on after these things and it's taken me long time to really be able to say that to myself. But, it's crazy to see how fast life really does go by and how you just need to enjoy every minute because you NEVER know when it's going to come to an end. I've had to learn that twice in my life at my very young age and it doesn't get easier with age. Losing my Dad at 18 was VERY hard but losing my sister at 23 was EVEN harder!!!!!!!! I still have yet to figure out why my family? I doubt I'll ever figure it out....

3 comments:
You are so cute! I hope I get to meet you at the GTG! Oh, and Happy Belated birthday!
P.S. I'm sorry about your Dad and sister. =( I know they are still here in spirit.
i LOVE the lime ribbon on your invites. makes it really pop.
also sorry about your dad and sister :( it's always hard to understand why but i agree with selina, they are still here for you.
Thanks girls! I'm totally in for the g2g! :)
Post a Comment