Well, good thing I've been collecting green things lately, partly because it's my wedding color and I've become attached to it (because it's the color of the lymphoma cancer ribbon and thats the Cancer my sister had before she passed away). I've been missing her like CRAZY lately. It's weird to think of my life now without her, because we had become bestfriends for the last couple of months of her life. I get super sad when I think of my birthday coming up on the 26th and she always always always gave me a card. I remember being like 12 and LOVING *Nsync and she gave me a Justin Timberlake card that said Happy Birthday. That was like the.best.card.ever!! lol Oh well.
I've been enjoying Spring Break. The weather is wonderful! Much better than Friday when it was cold and rainy. Now it's in the high 70's & 80's and it's just GREAT!!! I bought some bermuda shorts from Target yesterday only to realize they weren't "me" and I returned them today. I took my nieces out to lunch instead. It was a good treat for us all. My Mom is adding another room and bathroom to the back of the house so I've been overseeing all the transactions and making sure she isn't getting screwed over. Granted-it's my uncle doing it, but my Mom is such a trusting person I would hate for her to get screwed.
Yesterday was our 1 year anniversary with the Charger. I loved it then and I love it still! I'm surprised it's been a year already!!! This was the day we bought it.
I need to get motivated and finish the following things:
- Addresses for invitations.
- Table Runners. I've completed 1/28!
- Buy more vases.
- Buy stamps for invitations.
- Begin program layout.
- Bouts for the GM's and the flowers for the ladies and Padrinos for the wedding.
Thursday we have a meeting with the lady at the hall where the reception is going to be held and we will be going over the layout of the tables and chairs. That way I know exactly how many runners/centerpieces/and anything else I need! I will also do a table mock-up of my "vision" as to what my wedding will look like. Hopefully I don't do a re-vision afterwards! :)
2 comments:
not fair. I want a Charger! Does it get good gas mileage? If I happen to land a permanent job this year, a car purchase is at the top of our to do list. And the charger is one of the cars thats made my short list.
I think it does. I get about 325 miles per fill up. I usually fill up about once a week. It's kind of went down to 1 1/2 weeks because Edgar got another car, but for a while we were sharing and it was being used more. It's due for an oil change though and I'm too lazy to go-just random FYI! :)
Post a Comment