Sunday, February 22, 2009

DIY-Waterbottles

Wow! Since my waterbottles were such a big hit and alot of the girls had questions on how I did them I figured I would make a post on a how-to-do personalized waterbottles. So here goes step by step directions.
Step 1.
Personlize the water bottle file to whatever colors/background/names/date you want.
Step 2.
Since I didn't have powerpoint on my home computer I e-mailed my file as a jpeg to my home computer and opened it up and printed it from microsoft word. Here's a screen shot on how I sized it to print correctly.
Right click to bring up this screen.
Click on Size.
Step 3.
Print out on FULL sheet labels. This way you can cut them to whatever size you want. I got my full labels from OfficeMax. I'm sure you can get them from any office supply store...I tried Target and Wal-Mart and couldn't find them there. Here's a pic of the ones I used.

Step 4. Print the labels out on the paper.
Step 5: Peel the label off of the water bottle. Cut your labels off and peel the backing to adhere them to the bottles.

These are my finished product. Hope this helps someone!



2 comments:

Kate said...

You did such a fantastic job on these!

Amanda said...

Those are awesome!