<~~~~~~~~~~Here it is! It was such a surprise, I even tripped when he pulled them out of his car! lol This makes my 2nd ever dozen roses from him in 5 1/2 years. They're so beautiful and they are still alive! :)
We have officially booked ALL of our vendors. Now it's just paying for everything and making sure I have all my DIY projects done. Work is making me pretty busy and I'm working every Saturday minus Spring Break until April 4th. Edgar makes his confirmation the Saturday night before Easter at the midnight mass. He's also getting his schedule switched soon, which allows him to be off on the weekends! and he will be off at around the same time as me. Although, if I keep up staying after for tutoring then he will be getting off BEFORE me even! I'm excited, because then we can do soo much more stuff. We promised each other the first weekend he's off we are going to the beach. He hasn't been off in 2 years (February 28th) and so it's going to be our little celebration! We also found out this week some of his family will be coming to Texas for a while week when they come for the wedding! I'm super excited about that because we weren't expecting them to just hang out and we thought it was going to be rush rush rush. Now, we're deciding where we want to take them and what all we want to do. There's so much to do and so little time.
Today I had a little mini wedding day. After work I waited at home for my SIL to come over so we could go shopping for some things I needed. We went to Hobby Lobby to return some wrist straps that I had bout for wrist corsages. I decided we weren't going to do those
and make pin on corsages for the women. MUCH Easier, and less time consuming. We went over to Office Max to buy some full paper labels so I could work on my personalized waterbottles. Here is what they look like. After Office Max we went to Wal-Mart and picked up some little square vases for a little idea I had to make my centerpieces better. I really needed 28 but they only had 9, I figured I would keep going back until I got the rest. I think my SIL is going to look to the Wal-Mart closer to her and see if she can find more. I still have a BIG list of To-Do's. Slowly but surely I will get everything done. My plan is to have everything done by June 11th. Will it be reasonable....who knows?!?!? I guess time will tell. Here are some more pics of the water bottles.
No comments:
Post a Comment