With the 5 month mark 3 days ago, my life has been hit with OMG I can't believe all this I still have to do. Also, there's so many new things popping into my life all at once. I never would have imagined I would be this busy and still need to do soooooooo many wedding things. I once thought I was ahead in the game, then time just started flying by and now I feel like I'm behind! I'm sure it's just me that thinks this-because I am pretty sure I'm not behind.....but I always like to be 2 steps ahead of everything. I am behind in a sense that I haven't picked my DJ or Photographer. BUT, I know who I want for my photographer and if she's still available when I'm ready to book her, then she was meant to shoot my wedding! lol I'm taking a HUGE risk though.
My Sister-In-Law was on her way to work on Wednesday and she got rear ended. She refused medical attention but then when she got to work her back and neck started to hurt so she went in to get checked out. They told her she was fine but SURPRISE YOUR PREGNANT! lol So, that was a major schock. They got married in Nov. '07 and have been trying since, so we knew it could happen.....but it wasn't expected.
After work this is what I hope to accomplish.
- Go Meet Edgar for our Valentines/Birthday Lunch.
- Pay some bills
- Go to shoe carnival for their $5 shoes!
- Get Edgar a b-day cake for when he gets home.
- Look at fabric for the table runners.
- Get my ribbon for my invitations.
Hopefully I accomplish everything, but right now I have to go and deliver snacks!
No comments:
Post a Comment