Friday, June 26, 2009

15 days and counting...

Am I supposed to be this calm so close to the wedding? Yes-I'm anxious, yes-I'm struggling to get everything done, no-i'm not freaking out. I kinda want to feel the wedding stress just so I can totally understand why some brides act the way they do. I'm flying pretty right now, but I'm not sure I like it. I'm not sure if it's because our engagment was WAY too long! :) but I can't just acccept that it's coming up. I can't make my brain realize that, I'm getting married to the man I love in just around 2 weeks and I've been planning this day for a LONG TIME!!!! Hopefully soon.
I've been knocking things off my list left and right lately! Let's see if I can come remotely close to explaining everything I've done so far....well in just the passed couple of days.
  • Went to the dentist
  • Designed, copied, and folded my programs.
  • Added Ribbon to my white bird cage that my Mom insisted I had for the cards.
  • Started and finished both pomander flower balls for the Flowergirls, since we can't do flower petals at the Church.
  • Called to make sure all the guys were fitted at Men's Wearhouse.
  • Bought my white zip-up for my "Mrs. Perez est. 7.11.09" but I'm not sure when or how I'm gonna go about finishing that.
  • Made Rehearsal Dinner arrangements, only to decide we aren't having one.
  • Switched the rehearsal to Friday so all of the bridal party will be able to make it.
  • Ordered the flowers(the only real ones) for the centerpieces. Picking them up the day before the wedding because we are doing them ourself! lol
  • Bought my wedding shoes.
  • Made hair and make up trial-which is today by the way.
  • Bought the last of the vases that we are gonna need for the centerpieces.
  • Bought another guestbook, it was mentioned that I should have one at the church and one at the reception. We thought this one looked to plain, so we took off the white ribbon and added some green and black ribbon to match the wedding. Looks good!
  • Folded and dropped off the boxes at my Sis-in-laws work because her Mom is making the cookies to go inside for the favors.
  • Gave Edgar's Dad a check for $300 for the alcohol, he's paying the rest.
  • Paid off the hall for the reception!!!!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Damn you've gotten a lot done in the last few days!

I'm with you with the not freaking out though. I go through periods of being nervous/excited but for the most part it seems like it's still a million miles away... not like 2 weeks away!