Tuesday, June 9, 2009

playing catch-up with 32 days left....

Okay. So to explain my absence. My Mom is very sick. Actually, sick isn't the right word. She's stable but the dr's say there's nothing more they can do and they aren't giving her much longer to live. She will be coming home soon and we have already began the massive clean up around the house to get ready. I've come to terms that these are going to be some very hard days, but I would give anything to be able to have my Mom still be in my life. I'm going to enjoy every minute with her, even if it is going to be hard. I'm just excited to have her back home after over a month.
I had my shower this passed weekend, on Sunday, and it was great. We also had my Nephew's graduation party on Friday and that was fun too. I can't believe he's out. Anyway, my Grandma gave me lingerie, and I was embarassed!!! She had hid it in a towel, so when I pulled it out it fell out.
I'm.literally.exhausted! I can't even think anymore and I just want to fall down and pass out! I did my first day of 'the shred' and even though it's level 1, don't let it fool you. I didn't stop, or give up, but it was hard. I've heard a lot of girls say they have seen drastic results, so we'll see how it goes for me.
I got my dress fixed. My Sister in law's mom did it for me. My wallet thanked her! I still need to find shoes, uhm figure how I want my hair. There are only a few things I need to complete before my wedding comes. The most exciting is that we're going to get our marriage license on Thursday. I'm anxious!!! I'm also doing summer school, and I get out at 1 now.
Here are some pictures because I know you're just super anxious....


I don't know why this is sideways.My Kitchenaid mixer from my Mom!
My cake from my Godmother.Of course Edgar helped set-up before guys day out at the movies. <3
Katie, Lorie, My sister Michelle, My BFF Cassidy. Some 4/7 of my bridesmaids.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I'm praying for you and your family.