Saturday, June 27, 2009
Hair & Make-Up Trial
Okay, it's a quick post because I'm going to my Gma's b-day party. But heres 2 pics of how my hair and make up trial went last night. I was hoping it would hold for my bridals this morning, and IT DID!!! I was nervous to take my pics, but it went WELL! I'm excited to see the teasers he's supposed to e-mail me later. I do have 1 on my camera, but the camera's in my car so I'll post it later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
check out all that curl! it looks great!!
Maaan I wish my hair would hold a curl like that!
Love it! It looks aweseome!!
I also love how there's more wedding stuff in the background... birdcage cardbox? Haha, that's so how my apartment looks... wedding stuff all over!
OMGosh you loook GREAT! I can't wait to see more pictures!!! =)
Your hair looks gorgeous! I love it
You look so gorge! 12 days, ma'am!
I keep meaning to post and tell you how WOWED I am by your hair & makeup! You look stunning - can't wait to see it all together.
Post a Comment