You don't know how many more days we have until the wedding.....it's SIX! 6 Whole days...less than a week. lol Yea, I woke up this morning with a not so settled tummy! lol I wonder if it's my nerves starting to kick in? Anyway, let's recap.
Friday, Edgar and I had our bachelor/ette party together because when my Mom passed away the planning got put on hold and then we ran out of time, so we just opted to have it together in my backyard. About 40 or so people came, and it was such a fun time. Even though the guys were there, the girls still had plenty of fun. We played Ring Toss with an inflatable male part! Then we also played "Pin the junk on the hunk". That one was just hilarious. One of my bridesmaids had taken pics, and I'm waiting for them to come through my e-mail. I didn't give her the "okay to post on facebook or myspace" but who knows what kind of pics they were. ;) So once I filter through, hopefully I will post some up.
Saturday we woke up, most importantly, NO HANGOVER!!! We went outside and cleaned out the yard. We have this idea of recycling the cans of both that party and the wedding, see how much money we can come up with! We met up with Edgar's Mom and Dad to get cases and cases of beer for the wedding. We hit up the 4th of July specials and the limit was only 2 per person, so we all went in about 3 times, including my sister and her husband! That was an experience. On Wednesday and Thursday of last week, while I was doing my own weekly run of wedding necessities, I ran into Randall's and bought a total of 63 12 packs of sodas, 58 of which were for the wedding. I mean seriously, who could beat the $1.99/12 pack special??? Here's a pic for your enjoyment.
Saturday we woke up, most importantly, NO HANGOVER!!! We went outside and cleaned out the yard. We have this idea of recycling the cans of both that party and the wedding, see how much money we can come up with! We met up with Edgar's Mom and Dad to get cases and cases of beer for the wedding. We hit up the 4th of July specials and the limit was only 2 per person, so we all went in about 3 times, including my sister and her husband! That was an experience. On Wednesday and Thursday of last week, while I was doing my own weekly run of wedding necessities, I ran into Randall's and bought a total of 63 12 packs of sodas, 58 of which were for the wedding. I mean seriously, who could beat the $1.99/12 pack special??? Here's a pic for your enjoyment.

Yesterday after our shopping trip, we came home to play in a water slide thingy that blows up with air. It was the funnest thing ever. Who doesn't need some relaxing, go back and act like a kid, fun time-before the wedding??? Anyway, we played in there with Edgars 2 bros, ,my 2 nieces and my nephew and his girlfriend. Those were some awesome memories! lol Then we got all cleaned up and went to Taylor to watch the fireworks. That was fun too, until my niece brought the dogs not thinking of how they would react to the fireworks, and my dog(inherited from my Mom!) literally freaked out. I will post a whole blog on how I got "Bubba", sometime soon. But here are some pics to hold you over.
Today, I'm working on my big centerpieces for the tables. It's soo surreal because I know that has been last on my to-do list since I started wedding planning. And I kept saying I wouldn't do it until the last week until the wedding. But guess what!?!??! It's here! We see family in 4 days and the wedding is just right around the corner.
1 comment:
I am so excited for you! I can just feel your excitement too!
Post a Comment