Saturday, December 5, 2009

Big 12 Championship Game

Today my friends, we are going to the Big 12 Championship game....at the Dallas Cowboys Stadium! This thing is going to be a beauty(I just know it!). I'm super excited, and my Husband, who is also known as "All Texas team Hater" (Because he's from California, duh!) is really excited to be going. He thinks if he has to sit through a Longhorn football game just because I made him come with, there's no better place to be than the 8th wonder of the world! I'm not going to like the travel, because sooo many people will be heading up that way-but I am excited to get there. Maybe we should have flown? :) Anyway, I'll take pics. I'll upload them when I get back. There will be another blog. And until then, just remember to look for me on tv-because YES IT'S POSSIBLE!!!!! :)
P.S. GO LONGHORNS!!!! Beat some Husker ass!!!!!!! :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Lucky! I wish I could have gone but instead I'm working today.