Friday, December 11, 2009

My New Beauty...



{photo from cellphonedigest.net}

This is my early Christmas present from my husband. It's UH-MAZING! There's so many things that it does and so many applications that I can download for it. I've been playing on it non-stop and we got it Wednesday evening. Edgar got the T-Mobile MyTouch and he loves it. We never really have a surprise Christmas because we are just too excited to give each other presents. We tried this year-but as you can see....we already have the main gift to each other. I think we are going to get each other tennis shoes(because we DEFINATELY need them) and those will be a surpise. We adopted a child at the school I work at so we went shopping for him and bought him 3 outfits and 2 toys.

We gave a $35 limit on each kid. So far we have bought for our nieces Miranda & Adriana and Edgar's little brother, Poncho. We got Miranda and Poncho a DS game....one the new super mario bros and another mario vs sonic winter olympic games. We got our niece Adriana some yellow headphones (for her IPOD) and a $25 I Tunes card. I think we are giving my older niece Cristina and Edgar's other brother Erick a $50 giftcard to somewhere. We figure since their both 17, they can get a little more on their gift. We're not sure what to get our new nephew Robson. I was thinking of getting him a bond or something that he can have later in life, because really-who is going to remember their 1st christmas at 2 1/2 months!?!?!

We drew names for the adults and since my nephew and his Fiance(long story!) are graduated they are officially in the adult category. Edgar and I drew both of their names, which was really funny to me. Soooo we bought them baby stuff. They are expecting a baby in April, a little boy, and he's a HUGE Virginia Tech fan so we found this last night on the computer....
{Photo from campusemporium.com}
Today I get to take 24 Kinder kids over to the high school for our Adopt-A-Kid program. This is where the highschool classrooms all adopt 2-3 kids and bring them gifts and have a party for the less fortunate that were nominated by their teacher. I loved doing this when I was in high school-I'm excited it's still going on. I better get going, we're leaving soon!

1 comment:

Jill said...

(sorry this comment is so late, i'm finally catching up on like, 600 posts in my google reader- ah!) i looove the mytouch, there are surprisingly TONS of applications. tell to download google sky map it's super neat in a somewhat nerdy way. i also love the flashlight app when i need some light and yellowbook when i'm trying to find a business's phone number, map (uses gps!), and website. there are so many more i can't think of off-hand!