Thursday, December 31, 2009
Bring It, 2010!
Well, I can't believe its finally here, but seriously anything can be better than 2009. Sure, I got married. I had the best day of my life! Everything was amazing. But, I also lost my Mom in June. That is the worst thing ever to have happened. I'm sooo tired of losing loved ones, and although I'm kinda sad to see another year go bye, I'm excited to see what 2010 will bring. Edgar and I plan to save up for house and when our lease is up in July we hope to begin house hunting. If we have to wait another year, it will be fine as long as we are in the process of being a homeowner. We will be going to California in March to visit family and sight see. We have our family reunion in July and well will start another year at our jobs. I think we are at a good spot in our relationship and I believe we can only grow from here. So with that being said, so long 2009, I cant kick you any harder! I hope everyone has a great evening and no matter where you are, have a great NEW YEAR!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment