Yes my friends, the hubs and I (along with a cousin and her boyfriend) are gonna make the trip to New York City!!! This is beyond exciting. This is great. This is amazing. This is I could go on forever. We're going in February and we're staying for 4 days. I've already made plans to hang out with Kate . I've also made a list of about 16 things to see and do while we're there. Some of those things are visiting the museums, central park, bryant park, ground zero (emotional), the statue of liberty, brooklyn bridge, the famous macy's, 2 catholic cathedrals, rockefeller center, china town, and little italy. Oh can't forget to take a ride in a horse carriage around central park! We will be staying in Times Square so that will be VERY exciting.
I'm hoping to score some excellent shopping along the way! I'm pretty sure the first ohhh 4 (days) hours I will be in culture shock but I mean seriously-this is a dream come true!?!? Coming from "Small Town Texas" to "Big City America" is going to be fantastic....I think every person deserves to see New York City at least once in their life. Hopefully this won't be first and last....I hope its many more to come!
Big Apple here we come!!! Oh, and like the great Jay Z and Alicia Keys say..sing
Big Apple here we come!!! Oh, and like the great Jay Z and Alicia Keys say..sing
In New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of
There's nothing you can't do, now you're in New York
These streets will make you feel brand new
Big lights will inspire you, let's hear it for New York,
New York, New York
P.S. Since Edgar and I never took a honeymoon, could this be it?
P.S. Since Edgar and I never took a honeymoon, could this be it?

2 comments:
I'm really excited for your trip too!
fun!! i went to NYC a few years ago with a friend of mine but i reeeeally want to go with jake sometime. i think there's something both romantic and exotic about the big apple with your husband. you'll have to take tons of pics so i can steal your ideas if we ever make it!!
Post a Comment