
These are my new beauties from Target. They were $4 for each pillow cover and it gives my living room the "pop" I was looking for. I also went and bought some picture frames and made copies of our wedding pictures to hang up around the apartment. I love it. Next on our "to-do" list is going to be extra seating for our living room. This will probably wait because I have some very good news that is going to effect our Goals for 2010 but I'm happy to announce...
WE ARE GOING TO START THE HOMEBUYING PROCESS!
We are still going to be going to New York. This will be our last "shabang" before we get really serious and save. save. save. I am also happy to announce we have wonderful parents (E's Mom & Dad) that are willing to help us along the process and make sure we have everything looked at, taken care of, read, etc. Its all surreal. I would have never thought I could quite possibly become a homeowner in 2010!
2 comments:
That is so awesome! Congrats and best of luck!
Good luck with the process. And have a great time in NYC!
Post a Comment