Tuesday, January 12, 2010

6 months and a New Goal!

Yesterday marked 6 months of E and I being married! Is it possible to fall in love more and more everyday? Yes it is. I remember everyone asking "Is it different now that you're married". In hindsight-no it's not. We were already living together before we got married, we were already sharing money, we were already making lifetime goals....but in all actuality being married has been different. We connnect on a whole other level. We haven't felt the need to argue over any pity little things like we used to and its great! It might just be temporary or it might last a while-but I'm really loving this whole married stuff! :)
Yesterday I made a goal, for myself. We leave to New York in 7 Fridays, and I figured I'm not gonna make time go by any faster watching and waiting for every second to tick bye. I figured I needed to do something. I made a workout plan for myself and I started it last night. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays I am going to do this. Since according to this plan you're not supposed to run everyday, on Tuesdays and Saturdays I am going to do this. And on Thursdays I am doing this bad boy! If you want information about the Zumba classes I'm attending and are interested in joining the fun just let me know. Its only $5 a session and its on Thursdays from 6:30-8:00. I'm really trying to make exercising fun, so I can get in the habit and not quit, and I'm hoping this is the way to do it! Sundays will be my relaxing days and hopefully by the time Sundays comes around Ill want to do a quick video on exercise tv or something. Yes-I want to be that trophy wife-but who doesn't!?!?!

2 comments:

Jen said...

zumba is SO fun. and it works really well - i can do it hardcore for 2 or 3 days and fit back in skinny clothes. good luck!

Vic said...

Great goal! You are going to be smokin hot for your NYC trip!