Well, we took our Engagement Pics today!! We had so much fun, it was really sweet and thoughtful when the day was over Edgar pulled me towards him and said "I had so much fun with you today, I love you!" It was just an awesome feeling knowing I was going to be spending the rest of my life with this guy!!! :) We took them in Downtown Austin...alot of different places. I researched a little for a while before today and looked at other people's pics and places they took them. I had them all written down and when we left I forgot the list by my computer!! Oh well, my memory was pretty good and we got some good shots. It was really funny because we ended the day and then went to drop my sister off at her apartment and got my niece. On the way out there was a nice spot in front of her apartment where we thought would make nice pics. My 11 year old niece took some of our pics! She did a GREAT job and some of the BEST pics of the day were from her. Edgar gave her $1!!!
lol, I took her out for ice cream....I'm not THAT rude! I was super excited that everytime we got in the car to go to another location I kept looking at the camera to see what poses I liked and which ones just didnt work at all. It was a VERY long day and it started when we overslept and my sister woke us up at 6:30 (we were supposed to leave at that time). We took pics for like 5 hours and at a quick lunch at Mc Donald's....I know NOT healthy. It's 10:30 and I'm DEAD tired. Edgar went to a Soccer game with his Dad and I don't think I can wait for him to come home. All I know is that tomorrow I am DEFINATELY sleeping in. I can't wait....
Here are some pics that i just LOVE, but there are more in my wedding bio....volleyball326.googlepages.com
No comments:
Post a Comment