Monday, July 14, 2008

An Okay Day...

Well today was an okay planning day. I didn't do too much but I at least got some things accomplished. I called our Church and Reception Venue because Edgar's Mother kept saying the marriage classes were going to be 2 years....2 years....2 years. We kept telling her No, No, No!!! Anyway, just to ease everyone's minds I called the Church again today and they told me I should come in as close to 6 months before the wedding but the classes wouldn't go the whole 6 months. I made sure to write it down and when we visit Edgar's parents we will make sure and let her know. I also called the Reception Hall to make sure the day I had to go and put our deposit down was the correct day. They won't be taking my wedding day until September so I have to make sure and be the first one that day so I make sure I get it! I also called the DJ that I had talked to a couple of weeks ago....he didn't answer of course...so now I have to wait and see if he calls me back!
Wednesday I will be taking our engagement pics. My sister is going to take them first and if we don't like them then I will be having a photographer take them. Hopefully it all goes well and it will save me $200. It's not like it would really hurt us to pay that but if I can be satisfied then I will more than likely skip that extra money and use it on something else. I will also like to call some bakeries and start making appointments to go cake tasting. I'm trying to get some prices so we can call Edgar's Aunt cause she is paying for our cake. I have some visions on what I want, but I haven't found a cake that I am head over heels for. I will update later with some pics of different cakes that I love!

No comments: