My wedding colors are clover, black, and ivory. I've already gotten ALL of my decorations minus maybe some more vases. I will be doing 2 different centerpieces. My main flowers are calla lillies and gerber daisies. I will be doing mock-up centerpieces and post pics later. I have recently bought all of my bridesmaid bouquets from Garden Ridge. I got them on clearance and spent $1 for each set of flowers (10 gerbs) and $0.50 for the greenery. Each bouquet will cost a big whopping $2 plus ribbon!!! I LOVE IT! Here are some pics.
The little maroon ribbon in the back is not part of the bouquet, it was just on the glass hurricane that was holding up the flowers. Let's see. I'm in the process of making my own Cake Table Runner. I'll post pics when I'm finished with that. I guess that's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment