Anyway, we also put together 40 of my candle favors. I did 20 with the black tulle and 20 with the ivory tulle. I will do 20 more in green tulle and then break up 20 more between the 3 colors to equal 80 candles. The tags will say "to keep our love burning". It also has our names and the wedding date underneath and they just turned out cute. Here are some pics.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Wedding Sundays...
I'm bad at updating my blog. I hope I get better. I call Sundays, wedding Sundays because it's the only day I will allow myself to put anything that's part of the wedding together. My sister-in-law came over today and we assembled ALL of my bridesmaid bouquets. The good thing about those is that they only cost about a total of $2.50 each! I'm in love! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment