We are at 60 something days...yes I forgot and yes I'm too lazy to count or figure it out!!! But, the reason for this post is because our invitations are OFFICIALLY OUT!!! I was supposed to go on Friday after work but I got caught up and didn't make it in time. So I started handing out the ones over the weekend and then the ones to CA got sent out today. Whew! It was a great feeling and the postal lady gave me the WORST STAMPS EVER!!!! Then she was in a rush to stick them on that she was putting them on upside down and sideways.....egh oh well. I tried not to stress over it and I was just really happy to send them.
In other news, the only major things to do are make some final vendor payments, a couple of DIY projects, programs(which falls into the DIY category) and finish up getting groomsman gifts and OOT bags. I can't believe I'm almost down to the 2 month mark. It's kind of making me anxious that my ticker will say 1 month and something. I'm really excited to see all the family from CA and especially to get back their RSVP's because even though they have bought their plane tickets...it won't actually hit me until they actually send them back and I have them in my hands.
Okay, I gotta go sulk because my Celtics lost! Love ya.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment