I know I know, I suck at the blogging countdown! But now I have 80 days!!!!!!! That's 2 months 2 weeks and 5 days. 2 months and 2 weeks are sounding really close to 2 months and then 1 month and 3 weeks. AHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I'm having one of those moments......
Well, in other news. Edgar and I have been enjoying his evenings off and the weekends. This passed weekend we actually hung out with Friends, went to dinner with them, Went to the mall, wedding shopping, went out to my Bro's and spent the day there, went to a UT baseball game, and now have plans for a movie (fighting!) and a round rock express game. These are things we could NEVER do because of his work schedule, and it ROCKS! :) We've actually been writing down what we have left to pay for the wedding and I think we're in a good spot right about now.
Edgar is playing in a softball tournament this weekend and I'm kind of excited for it. Hopefully they win and they don't get eliminated after their 2nd game. He also has a softball game tonight-and they're playing for first place! We'll see how this turns out.
Today is Earth Day and we have been talking about it in my class. We watched an Earth Day video, about recycling, unplugging electronics when we're not using them, turning off lights, car pooling....you know stuff like that. Then today during Science we might go outside and talk a walk around and do a quick campus clean up. I hope they stay under control long enough to do something like that!
The school year is quickly coming to and end, and I'm REALLY excited. I can't wait for May 25th to come because it's our next and last school year holiday. Then I really can't wait for June 3rd to come because it's the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!! Really, can it come FASTER!?!??!?!
My nephew's Graduation party is going to be June 6th and then the weekend after that, they are all going down to South Padre. Maybe we will go since Edgar is off on the weekends now. I'm excited!
Oh yeah, my 2 wedding showers are May 30th-the one being thrown by my sister (maid of honor) and I *think* my work shower is going to be the first week of May. I'm excited and I can't wait!!!!
1 comment:
Congratulations!! I know when I got married it was SO easy to get dazzled at all the things you want to buy.
The best advice I have for you is to know how much the total amount of money you want to spend and then decide what you want to purchase to STAY ON BUDGET.
Then when you find out what you want, check out what Sue Goldstein - the underground shopper - thinks is great. She uses the free shopping genie at http://www.startyourclicking.com/ to help find the best online prices of things she wants to purchase.
And good luck with your wedding planning!
Post a Comment