Okay. My Monday was probably a better Monday than I've had in a VERY long time. I woke up on time. Made it to work on time. Had a good day at work. Took a nap when I got home! :) Then woke up to my Mom and Sister wanting to plan my Bridal Shower!!!
These are the plans.
- May 30th at 2 P.M.
- 78 Women
- The menu includes Chicken Salad Sandwiches (4 trays!)
- "some"(however many my Mom makes!) Pimento *GAG* cheese sandwiches.
- Vegetable Trays (2)
- Fruit trays. Which my sister will use the core of pineapples and watermelons to hold this deliciousness(another one of MY words!) in.
- Punch, Water, Tea & Mexican Martinis (My sister is a PRO at making these!
Not sure if there is a "theme" but I do want something catchy on the invitations. Can you think of something to put that deals with the wonderful "bright" colors of my shower? I voted for having bright pink, orange, green, purple, yellow, and blue. I'm not "girly" but I do want something pretty. We will be buying the paper lanterns they sale at Hobby Lobby that are only like $1-$3 a piece.
Jillers(on the knot) also had this brilliant idea to all add each other on facebook. It's a NEVER ending process!!! lol I love having new friends and my e-mail inbox is SLAMMED with new friend requests!!!!
Okay, time to go.
Peace out.
P.S. GO UNC!!! lol the only team I left (and have had left for a WHILE!) in my bracket!

3 comments:
for real! this has been the most energizing knot day in ages. tons of epics posted, like 50 new friends. i had to leave work 2 hours early because i wasn't getting ANYTHING done! yowza!
haha, UNC was the only team left on my bracket, too! but my man had MSU over UNC in the title game, with money on it, so I was hoping for us to get some dough :(
oh well, congrats to the Tarheels!
I know! I wish I had money on my bracket. I came up from 7th-1st after that game. :) Egh-oh well.
Post a Comment