Wednesday, April 8, 2009

94


Okay so today I didn't go to work. My left ear has been clogging up. It just feels like allergies or something but I was getting kind of worried. When I was smaller I had BIG problems with both my ears and almost had to have tubes put in. My Mom and older Sister both say I had ear infections all the time. I believe I have hearing loss but I'm not too sure. Everytime I get them checked the nurse or dr say "Do your ears hurt?" I guess they see something??? lol Anyway, so I was getting worried and I stayed home today from work to see if I should visit a DR. I wanted to make sure it was really allergies and not me going deaf or something. I got some antibiotics so hopefully that helps. It only clogs on occasion and then when I bend down or something. The weather is crazy lately so that is probaly something to do with it.
Edgar plays slow pitch softball so he had a game tonight. They won 28-11. Their team is atually good this season, which is a first. They are tied for 1st place and I can't believe it! :)
I know, I'm evil.
My biggest accomplishment today is finally getting ahold of all my BM's on the same day I've texted them! This has NEVER happend before. We need to get together so I can go over important details & days for the wedding. With the wedding 3 months away we are down to limited weekends. It's crazy to realize how close it really is. Those of you that are getting married this weekend I envy you!!!! So we will be meeting on Friday at 7 to go over some details. I will give them a paper will everything on it so they can't come back and say I didn't let them know. We need to talk about hair details (I'm paying to get their hair done so I need to know what they want so I can let the girl know), shower dates, rehearsal date, the dinner plan-since Edgar's family is from CA, they will all be attending the dinner and we're making it a family get together type thing rather than a "wedding rehearsal dinner" and the plans for the actual day of the wedding. I need to know if they want to actually do a wedding party dance(do people do that anymore!?!?!) Or if they want to pull a cool stunt and just all start dancing like those cool youtube videos. :) Hopefully everything goes well-which I'm sure it will.
Alright, well I have to go and get ready for work tomorrow.
Peace out.

2 comments:

Princess Selina said...

For Ryan's cousins wedding, the bridal party didn't have a dance necessarily, it was many dances...each couple was introduced to their own Wrestlers!!! theme song..it was hilarious. I can tell you more about it at the GTG next week. =)

Laura said...

I can't wait! I want to do something "fun" which makes people remember our wedding. But I don't want to be the only one to think it's funny! :) lol