Okay, so today was a "I'm going to stay in my P.J's until 3:30 day!" :) When I finally decided to get dressed and go to Austin, I had to go drop off a prescription for my Mom at Walgreens and then I went to a flower shop. I had been debating whether or not to use real flowers for my reception for a while now. And after meeting with the lady a couple of weeks ago at the reception hall I decided my "vision" didn't really seem wedding-y (yes that's MY word!) enough for me. So I got a great recommendation from a wholesale flower shop right next to my uncles framing shop and I decided to hop on in today. I had been there before and knew the prices were great, but I didn't think I could make the centerpieces. I didn't think I was A. going to have enough time and B. trust someone else to make them for me. But, they came out really simple and easy so ANYONE could make them! I figured it all up and I will be spending $220 on 30 centerpieces, which isn't all that bad. Here are some pics.What the flowers looked like before.
The smaller of the centerpieces for the tables. There will be 2 on each table.
These are the 2 centerpieces I will be using. 1 big one and 2 smaller ones(I realize I said it before...) The tall centerpiece is fake. It's hard to tell, even in "real-life".
1 comment:
Cute centerpieces!! I like them. =)
Post a Comment