Saturday, April 4, 2009

98...The countdown continues


Okay so this morning I went to work and left early because I wasn't feeling good. I came home and slept until 3!!! Woke up and noone was home. I was bored all day!!!! Got NOTHING wedding related done, unless you want to include a "mini-breakdown".
I think the stress is really starting to get to me. I feel like I'm doing it all by myself. I'm trying to talk to my Sister, which happens to be my MOH, and it's like she doesn't care or changes the subject when I say anything about the wedding. It's hard to get Edgar involved with his work schedule, which he was supposed to switch the days back in February and they said now not until April 23rd! I just can't seem to get myself in gear. We'll pray for tomorrow to get something done.
I need to put my gym membership to use....and NOW! I make too many excuses and I'm getting sick of it. Augh. Time to go. Oh yea. Tuesday Edgar and I are taking his little bro, which is in 3rd grade, to see wrestling. We bought tickets 2 months ago and decided we would surprise him if he passed his TAKS. Turns out he did! We were really excited because he's usually in bilingual classes and this is the 1st year he's been in mostly english classes. He took the TAKS in English and passed it! He still doesn't know and he won't until Tuesday when Edgar picks him up from school. It's exciting! Oh yeah, Friday we are off school for Good Friday....can't wait.
Peace.

1 comment:

ameriasian said...

I'm working wwe!! Maybe i'll see you there!